English for Academic Purposes
- Part Time English Courses
- Academic Writing Reading and Grammar
- Listening, Speaking and Pronunciation
- Pronunciation and Public Speaking
- Academic Speaking Skills
- Pronunciation FAQs Accordion
- I want to improve my general speaking skills. Which course should I choose?
- Will the Pronunciation and Public Speaking, and Pronunciation courses help me to improve my general conversation and discussion skills?
- Is the Pronunciation and Public Speaking course suitable for professional people?
- Will the Academic Speaking Skills course include pronunciation and presentations?
- Will the Pronunciation course help me speak like a native speaker, or speak ‘correct British English’?
- What level of English should I have for these classes?
- Academic Listening
- In-sessional EAP
- Part Time EAP FAQs
Brochures available at CLIE Reception, or click below to download
All English language courses have been accredited and are regularly inspected by the British Council.