- Courses available
- Aims and objectives
- UCL modern foreign language requirement
- How to register
- Course structure
- Course codes
- Modern foreign language course units
- English for Academic Purposes course units
- TEFL course unit
- Marking Criteria (general)
- Mark/grade schemes
- Feedback - what you think of our course units
- Keeping in touch
- Dates - Teaching
- Dates - Assessment
- Examination preparation workshops - Term 2
- Course Content
- Language/culture activities
- Contact Us
- Staff Area
Keeping in touch
The prime method of contact we will use to get in touch with you is email (for example distributing handouts, room changes, Oral Examination bookings etc). ALL MAIL WILL BE SENT TO YOUR UCL/UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT.
In certain cases it is helpful to be able to contact you at short notice by telephone.
If during the year your contact details change please let us know as soon as possible.
Page last modified on 23 sep 14 15:41
The UCL Centre
for Languages & International Education (CLIE) Course Unit website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from these pages.