Resources available for people with aphasia, and their therapists. These include:
- Test materials including many unpublished tests used such as picture naming sets including psycholinguistic variables, word sets for reading aloud etc, POWERS.
- Data analysis software for use with above tests as appropriate
- Therapy materials including picture stimuli and software for matching sets, phonological and orthographic cues;
- Video training pack for use with phonological and orthographic therapy.
- Aphasia treatment approaches/research studies
- UCL Speech and Language Therapy Courses
- Profile of Word Errors and Retrieval in Speech (Herbert et al. (2008). Do picture-naming tests provide a valid assessment of lexical retrieval in conversation in aphasia? Aphasiology 22(2), 184-203.
- Online dictionary
- Online thesaurus
- MRC Psycholinguistic Database (will generate word lists based on psycholinguistic variables inputted by user)
- Online minimal pair resource (minimal pair word lists)
- Word association thesaurus (Edinburgh, generates synonyms)
- http://www.speechbite.com/ (Speech Pathology Database for Best Interventions and Treatment Efficacy)
- Naming and reaction times
- Naming and syntax/ phonology knowledge
- Keyphone for self cueing
- Word repetition with reaction times