Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
- Join our mailing list
We are currently working on a new events programme, please come back to check!
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
laws.research [at] ucl.ac.uk
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- The Interplay of Institutions. Linkages between Enacting and Implementing Competition Law in India by Amber Darr
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
- The Global Seed Market, Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Untying the Gordian Knot by Ioannis Lianos, Dmitry Katalevsky and Alexey Ivanov
- Superior Bargaining Power and the Global Food Value Chain. The Wuthering Heights of Holistic Competition Law? by Ioannis Lianos and Claudio Lombardi
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Training & Courses
Basic module information for LLB students can be found on UCL’s Portico system, and is made available to students once they have registered. The Faculty provides more information on LLB course options such as Competition Law on the UCL Laws Student Intranet, once students have joined the Faculty. Please note that the Competition Law option is not being offered in 2012-13.
More information on our LLB courses can be accessed on the UCL Laws Undergraduate Programmes pages.
Taught modules offered on the UCL Laws LLM programme vary from year to year. Please check the current list for details of the modules running in specific academic years. Modules are subject to change or cancellation. You are therefore advised to check our Programme pages regularly for further updates throughout the year.
Competition Law is available as part of a specialist degree and there are various options available.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
UCL Laws is committed to helping the London legal community gain its annual CPD requirements. Many of our events are accredited with CPD hours by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), The Bar Standards Board (BSB) and, in some instances, by other accrediting bodies such as the IPReg (Patent / Trade Mark Attorneys). These events cover a very wide range of subjects and are listed on our forthcoming Events web page. More information can be accessed on the Faculty of Laws CPD and Events page.
Page last modified on 14 jan 15 16:45