Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
The CLES is currently planning the following events:
- Claims for Damages in Competition and IP Law. Legal Framework and Economic Principles for the Evaluation of Damages
15 & 22 May and 3 & 10 June 2013
CPD course: 4 x 2.5 hour lectures
- Evidence in Competition Law Proceedings: A Comparative Perspective
5 June 2013
- Theory and Practice of Regulatory Impact Assessments in Europe: A Comparative and Interdisciplinary Perspective
10 June 2013
- Innovation, Competition Law and IP Rights
12 & 13 June, 18 & 19 June
CPD course: 4 x 4.5 hour lectures
For more information, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1407
a.schuele [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- Some Reflections on the Question of the Goals of EU Competition Law by Ioannis Lianos
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Before coming to London, Leah lived in arctic Barrow, Alaska, serving as law clerk for The Honorable Michael I. Jeffery and as the court's Deputy Magistrate, but she made time to help with the semi-annual whale harvest, ice fishing by dogsled and the occasional snow machine excursion. Prior to that she earned her JD from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts and has been admitted to the Massachusetts Bar. During her time in law school, she completed internships with the U.S. Federal Court, the United States Attorney, and at the Centre for Disability Law and Policy in Galway, Ireland.
Currently, she is studying for her LLM at UCL, focusing on courses in competition law, litigation, and human rights.
Page last modified on 13 nov 12 13:46