Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
The CLES is currently planning the following events:
- Claims for Damages in Competition and IP Law. Legal Framework and Economic Principles for the Evaluation of Damages
15 & 22 May and 3 & 10 June 2013
CPD course: 4 x 2.5 hour lectures
- Evidence in Competition Law Proceedings: A Comparative Perspective
5 June 2013
- Theory and Practice of Regulatory Impact Assessments in Europe: A Comparative and Interdisciplinary Perspective
10 June 2013
- Innovation, Competition Law and IP Rights
12 & 13 June, 18 & 19 June
CPD course: 4 x 4.5 hour lectures
For more information, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1407
a.schuele [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- Some Reflections on the Question of the Goals of EU Competition Law by Ioannis Lianos
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Damien Ryan was called to the Bar of Ireland in 2007
and has since practised primarily in the area of commercial and public
law. He obtained a Bachelor of Civil Law and a Masters in Economic
Science and Law having studied at University College Dublin and the
University of Lausanne. He was admitted to the degree of
barrister-at-law from the Kings Inns, Dublin in 2006.
Damien is researching a thesis under the supervision of Dr. Ioannis Lianos on the implications of competition law, and in particular the liberalisation of European energy markets, on public investment in renewable energy.
Page last modified on 03 oct 12 11:42