Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
The CLES is currently planning the following events:
- Claims for Damages in Competition and IP Law. Legal Framework and Economic Principles for the Evaluation of Damages
15 & 22 May and 3 & 10 June 2013
CPD course: 4 x 2.5 hour lectures
- Evidence in Competition Law Proceedings: A Comparative Perspective
5 June 2013
- Theory and Practice of Regulatory Impact Assessments in Europe: A Comparative and Interdisciplinary Perspective
10 June 2013
- Innovation, Competition Law and IP Rights
12 & 13 June, 18 & 19 June
CPD course: 4 x 4.5 hour lectures
For more information, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1407
a.schuele [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- Some Reflections on the Question of the Goals of EU Competition Law by Ioannis Lianos
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Andrea Mackielo holds an LLM degree in International Business Law from University College London and a Diploma in International Trade, Investments and dispute Settlement from Universidad de Buenos Aires, where she also received her Law Degree with Honours.
Her research interests include Public International Law, in particular its economic aspects: Investments, WTO rules, Intellectual Property and Competition Law.
She was a practitioner in Intellectual Property at Marval, O’Farrell & Mairal (Argentina) and Assistant Professor in Public International Law at Universidad de Buenos Aires.
Currently, she is an associated researcher on competition rules applicable to Intellectual Property issues from a developing country perspective, particularly in the realm of pharmaceuticals and biotech industries, a project under the auspices of the Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies on Industrial and Economic Law (CEIDIE), Universidad de Buenos Aires.
She is fluent in English, Spanish, and Italian.
Page last modified on 03 oct 12 11:27