Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
- Join our mailing list
We are currently working on a new events programme, please come back to check!
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
laws.research [at] ucl.ac.uk
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- The Interplay of Institutions. Linkages between Enacting and Implementing Competition Law in India by Amber Darr
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
- The Global Seed Market, Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Untying the Gordian Knot by Ioannis Lianos, Dmitry Katalevsky and Alexey Ivanov
- Superior Bargaining Power and the Global Food Value Chain. The Wuthering Heights of Holistic Competition Law? by Ioannis Lianos and Claudio Lombardi
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Peter joined the UCL Centre for Law, Economics and Society in 2014 and has been involved in numerous projects, such as the influence of regulatory impact assessments on judicial review and the evaluation of chapters in a forthcoming Competition law casebook.
Peter is a graduate of the LL.M. at UCL (Distinction), where he specialised in Competition law and was the recipient of the Val Korah Prize for Excellence in Competition law. Subsequent to completing his LL.M., Peter marshaled Lord Justice Jackson of the UK Court of Appeal. He holds a second LL.M. from Maynooth University in Ireland, where he specialised in Corporate law. He completed his Bachelor of Business and law at the same institution, during which time he was a founding member of the Maynooth Free Legal Advice Centre.
Page last modified on 25 feb 15 12:29