Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
- Join our mailing list
We are currently working on a new events programme, please come back to check!
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
laws.research [at] ucl.ac.uk
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- The Interplay of Institutions. Linkages between Enacting and Implementing Competition Law in India by Amber Darr
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
- The Global Seed Market, Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Untying the Gordian Knot by Ioannis Lianos, Dmitry Katalevsky and Alexey Ivanov
- Superior Bargaining Power and the Global Food Value Chain. The Wuthering Heights of Holistic Competition Law? by Ioannis Lianos and Claudio Lombardi
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
BCLGA (2012) University College Cork
Christine is studying for an LLM degree at University College London. Christine recently graduated from University College Cork with a joint degree in Law and Irish (First Class Honours). Christine studied at the University of Montana, School of Law in 2011 where she also clerked in for the Hon. D. Molloy of the Federal District Court of Montana. Christine has worked in the fields of tax and trusts law in Ireland and in civil litigation in the US. Christine has previously served as a research assistant to Daithí Mac Cárthaigh, Barrister-at-Law in the area of language rights, and engaged in policy research while working on the congressional campaign for Congressman Gerald E. Connolly.
Page last modified on 25 feb 15 12:35