Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
- Join our mailing list
21-22 June 2016
Innovation, Competition Law and IP Rights
21 June 2016
Competition Law and Inequality
22 June 2016
The Android case(s)
9 July 2016
Competition Law and IP: A Chinese and Comparative Perspective
27 July 2016
Digital Currencies, Digital Finance and the Constitution of a New Financial Order
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
laws.research [at] ucl.ac.uk
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
- The Global Seed Market, Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Untying the Gordian Knot by Ioannis Lianos, Dmitry Katalevsky and Alexey Ivanov
- Superior Bargaining Power and the Global Food Value Chain. The Wuthering Heights of Holistic Competition Law? by Ioannis Lianos and Claudio Lombardi
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
PhD Candidate, University of Padova
Evidence in EU Antitrust Law: Between Public and Private Enforcement
- Prof. Serena Forlati, University of Padova
- Dr. Ioannis Lianos, UCL
Cristina holds a Law degree from the University of Padova (2006) and an Advanced Law degree from the University of Ferrara (2009). She did an Erasmus exchange at the Robert Schuman University, Strasbourg (2008).
She worked as a trainee at the European Parliament in Strasbourg and at the Consulate General of Italy, Lausanne. She also worked as a trainee lawyer in Italy and South Africa, specialising in International commercial law, Conflict of Laws and Litigation. She has been admitted to the Italian Bar in 2012.
She is currently a Visiting research student at UCL. Her research focuses on evidence in EU antitrust law and its assessment in the public and private enforcement systems.
Areas of Expertise: Antitrust, Regulation & Competition; EU Law, Conflict of Laws, Public International Law, Human Rights
Page last modified on 07 oct 13 14:13