Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
- Join our mailing list
27 July 2016
Digital Currencies, Digital Finance and the Constitution of a New Financial Order
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
laws.research [at] ucl.ac.uk
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- The Interplay of Institutions. Linkages between Enacting and Implementing Competition Law in India by Amber Darr
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
- The Global Seed Market, Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Untying the Gordian Knot by Ioannis Lianos, Dmitry Katalevsky and Alexey Ivanov
- Superior Bargaining Power and the Global Food Value Chain. The Wuthering Heights of Holistic Competition Law? by Ioannis Lianos and Claudio Lombardi
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Georges is researching on Sovereign Wealth Funds and the legal implications that arise from their investments in EU countries and other jurisdictions around the world.
Sovereign Wealth Funds are State-owned investment vehicles typically found in developing nations with budget surpluses, such as oil exporting countries.
He is researching whether the impact of their investments in EU and other economies justifies the adoption of any regulatory framework.
Page last modified on 07 oct 13 12:38