Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
- Join our mailing list
27 July 2016
Digital Currencies, Digital Finance and the Constitution of a New Financial Order
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
laws.research [at] ucl.ac.uk
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- The Interplay of Institutions. Linkages between Enacting and Implementing Competition Law in India by Amber Darr
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
- The Global Seed Market, Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Untying the Gordian Knot by Ioannis Lianos, Dmitry Katalevsky and Alexey Ivanov
- Superior Bargaining Power and the Global Food Value Chain. The Wuthering Heights of Holistic Competition Law? by Ioannis Lianos and Claudio Lombardi
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Currently a PhD student in social sciences at the
University of Cambridge (UK) at the Faculty of Politics, Psychology,
Sociology and International Studies, Mihaly is a fellow researcher for
the Gutenberg Chair at the ENA.
After having obtained a MA in teaching and an MSc in
Economics from the Corvinus University of Budapest, as well as a Master
of Public policy at the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin, he now
regularly works with the OECD (Paris), the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
(Budapest) and the University of Cambridge (UK).
personal and professional goal is to contribute to more informed
policy-making throughout Europe by producing high quality research based
on a holistic understanding of human action.
Page last modified on 19 jan 16 16:16