Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
- Join our mailing list
27 July 2016
Digital Currencies, Digital Finance and the Constitution of a New Financial Order
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
laws.research [at] ucl.ac.uk
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- The Interplay of Institutions. Linkages between Enacting and Implementing Competition Law in India by Amber Darr
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
- The Global Seed Market, Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Untying the Gordian Knot by Ioannis Lianos, Dmitry Katalevsky and Alexey Ivanov
- Superior Bargaining Power and the Global Food Value Chain. The Wuthering Heights of Holistic Competition Law? by Ioannis Lianos and Claudio Lombardi
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Damien Ryan was called to the Bar of Ireland in 2007
and has since practised primarily in the area of commercial and public
law. He obtained a Bachelor of Civil Law and a Masters in Economic
Science and Law having studied at University College Dublin and the
University of Lausanne. He was admitted to the degree of
barrister-at-law from the Kings Inns, Dublin in 2006.
Damien is researching a thesis under the supervision of Dr. Ioannis Lianos on the implications of competition law, and in particular the liberalisation of European energy markets, on public investment in renewable energy.
Page last modified on 07 oct 13 12:46