Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
- Join our mailing list
We are currently working on a new events programme, please come back to check!
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
laws.research [at] ucl.ac.uk
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- The Interplay of Institutions. Linkages between Enacting and Implementing Competition Law in India by Amber Darr
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
- The Global Seed Market, Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Untying the Gordian Knot by Ioannis Lianos, Dmitry Katalevsky and Alexey Ivanov
- Superior Bargaining Power and the Global Food Value Chain. The Wuthering Heights of Holistic Competition Law? by Ioannis Lianos and Claudio Lombardi
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Andrea Mackielo holds an LLM degree in International Business Law from University College London and a Diploma in International Trade, Investments and dispute Settlement from Universidad de Buenos Aires, where she also received her Law Degree with Honours.
Her research interests include Public International Law, in particular its economic aspects: Investments, WTO rules, Intellectual Property and Competition Law.
She was a practitioner in Intellectual Property at Marval, O’Farrell & Mairal (Argentina) and Assistant Professor in Public International Law at Universidad de Buenos Aires.
Currently, she is an associated researcher on competition rules applicable to Intellectual Property issues from a developing country perspective, particularly in the realm of pharmaceuticals and biotech industries, a project under the auspices of the Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies on Industrial and Economic Law (CEIDIE), Universidad de Buenos Aires.
She is fluent in English, Spanish, and Italian.
Page last modified on 07 oct 13 12:47