Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
- Join our mailing list
We are currently working on a new events programme, please come back to check!
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
laws.research [at] ucl.ac.uk
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- The Interplay of Institutions. Linkages between Enacting and Implementing Competition Law in India by Amber Darr
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
- The Global Seed Market, Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Untying the Gordian Knot by Ioannis Lianos, Dmitry Katalevsky and Alexey Ivanov
- Superior Bargaining Power and the Global Food Value Chain. The Wuthering Heights of Holistic Competition Law? by Ioannis Lianos and Claudio Lombardi
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Paolo is competition expert at the Bank of England (Prudential Regulation Authority) and was Chief Economist at the BBC Trust for 3 years, after spending 3 years at the Office of Fair Trading (the UK competition authority) as an economic adviser. Beforehand, he worked at Vodafone Group as a regulatory economist and in economic consultancies. He has published on World Competition, Journal of Competition Law & Economics, Journal of European Competition Law & Practice, European Law Review, the Antitrust Bulletin and Telecommunications Policy.
He holds a post-graduate diploma in EU Competition Law from King's College. He successfully defended his PhD at UCL Laws in 2013.
Page last modified on 17 mar 15 15:07