Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
- Join our mailing list
We are currently working on a new events programme, please come back to check!
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
laws.research [at] ucl.ac.uk
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- The Interplay of Institutions. Linkages between Enacting and Implementing Competition Law in India by Amber Darr
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
- The Global Seed Market, Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Untying the Gordian Knot by Ioannis Lianos, Dmitry Katalevsky and Alexey Ivanov
- Superior Bargaining Power and the Global Food Value Chain. The Wuthering Heights of Holistic Competition Law? by Ioannis Lianos and Claudio Lombardi
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
The Centre for Law, Economics and Society is in the process of concluding a number of institutional and business related partnerships with international organizations, public authorities worldwide and other research institutes. For the time being we have concluded agreements/institutional or business partnerships with the following institutions:
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
Research Partnership Platform in Competition Law and Consumer Protection Policy
For more information go to the Research Partnership Platform on Competition and Consumer Protection website.
UCL CLES has been carrying on an empirical project on economic evidence in competition law. For more information go to the website for Economic and Econometric Evidence in Competition Law: an Empirical Perspective.
Fiscalia Nacional Economica (Economic Prosecutor of the Republic of Chile)
For more information go to the Fiscalia Nacional Economica website.
UCL CLES has been carrying out a study on optimal policies to set fines for infringements of competition law, in collaboration with Fiscalia.
Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV)
For more information go to the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV) website.
UCL CLES has prepared a report on the practice of Legislative and Regulatory Impact Assessments in Greece, providing a comparison with the IA practices of other European jurisdictions, and has advised the SEV with regard to its proposals to the Greek government to put in place a system for the evaluation of legal norms.
Page last modified on 15 jan 15 10:40