Law Econ Soc News
- New Associate Members at CLES
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General at the US Department of Justice visits the Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- Professor Ioannis Lianos and Dr. George Barker appointed as members of the panel of experts of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
- The first results of the Gutenberg research project on impact assessments in Europe published
- Florence Thépot wins World Competition Young Writers Award 2013
- Dr. Javier Tapia appointed Judge at the Competition Tribunal of the Republic of Chile
- CLES Appoints Professors William Comanor and Wolfgang Kerber
- Ioannis Lianos trains the newly established Hong Kong Competition Tribunal and lectures to the judges of the Hong Kong High Court
A new events program is in development, please check back at a later date.
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1407
t.wingender [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- The One and the Many: Elaborating a taxonomy of Impact Assessment practices in Europe by Ioannis Lianos and Mihaly Fazekas
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Dr. Javier Tapia appointed Judge at the Competition Tribunal of the Republic of Chile
20 May 2014
Dr. Javier Tapia, a PhD graduate from UCL (2010) and an associate member of the Centre for Law, Economics and Society has been appointed Judge at the Competition Tribunal of the Republic of Chile, the main competition law enforcement institution in Chile. More on Javier Tapia
Page last modified on 20 may 14 08:52