Law Econ Soc News
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General at the US Department of Justice visits the Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- Professor Ioannis Lianos and Dr. George Barker appointed as members of the panel of experts of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
- The first results of the Gutenberg research project on impact assessments in Europe published
- Florence Thépot wins World Competition Young Writers Award 2013
- Dr. Javier Tapia appointed Judge at the Competition Tribunal of the Republic of Chile
- CLES Appoints Professors William Comanor and Wolfgang Kerber
- Ioannis Lianos trains the newly established Hong Kong Competition Tribunal and lectures to the judges of the Hong Kong High Court
The CLES is currently planning the following event:
The Challenging Nature of Cartel Criminalisation: A Case Study of the UK
Speaker: Dr Peter Whelan, University of Leeds
3 February 2015
For more information, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1407
t.wingender [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- The One and the Many: Elaborating a taxonomy of Impact Assessment practices in Europe by Ioannis Lianos and Mihaly Fazekas
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
The first results of the Gutenberg research project on impact assessments in Europe published
13 August 2014
The first results of the Gutenberg research project on Impact Assessments in Europe, directed by Professor Ioannis Lianos, have been published at a special issue of the prestigious French Journal of Public Administration (Revue Française d'Administration Publique) dedicated to impact assessments. The Gutenberg research project on Impact Assessments is a joint initiative of the Centre for Law, Economics and Society at UCL Laws and the Ecole Nationale d'Administration (ENA) in France, funded by the "Gutenberg cercle" and the Leverhume Trust. Further results of the project will be published in English language journals in the near future.
More on the special issue of the Revue Française d'Administration Publique here: http://www.cairn.info/revue-francaise-d-administration-publique-2014-1.htm
Page last modified on 13 aug 14 13:16