Law Econ Soc News
- Florence Thépot wins World Competition Young Writers Award 2013
- Dr. Javier Tapia appointed Judge at the Competition Tribunal of the Republic of Chile
- CLES Appoints Professors William Comanor and Wolfgang Kerber
- Ioannis Lianos trains the newly established Hong Kong Competition Tribunal and lectures to the judges of the Hong Kong High Court
- Dr Lianos chairs panel at 3rd International Legal Forum in St. Petersburg
- PhD candidate Florence Thépot awarded scholarship by American Bar Association
- The first results of the Gutenberg research project on impact assessments in Europe published
The CLES is currently planning the following events:
Multi-Sided Platforms: Business, Economics & Competition Policy
A 5 hour CPD course
29 October 2014
For more information, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1407
t.wingender [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- The One and the Many: Elaborating a taxonomy of Impact Assessment practices in Europe by Ioannis Lianos and Mihaly Fazekas
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Dr Lianos chairs panel at 3rd International Legal Forum in St. Petersburg
28 May 2013
Dr Ioannis Lianos participated in the 3rd St Petersburg International Legal Forum where he chaired a panel on the important issue of the interaction of competition law with intellectual property rights.
This is an important topic for all jurisdictions but particularly a hot topic in Russia at the moment, as the Russian Federation is contemplating a revision of the statutory provisions granting IP rights immunity from competition law.
Dr Lianos is also the co-author (with Professor Rochelle Dreyfuss from NYU Law School) of a report prepared for Skolkovo (the Russian Innovation Agency) on the interaction of competition law and IP rights which was released a few days ago.
Page last modified on 28 may 13 12:58