Law Econ Soc News
- Dr Lianos chairs panel at 3rd International Legal Forum in St. Petersburg
- PhD candidate Florence Thépot awarded scholarship by American Bar Association
24 April 2017, London
FinTech and the Law
25 April 2017, London
Multi-Sided Platforms: Business, Economics & Competition Policy
12 May 2017, Amsterdam
Economic Evidence in Competition Law and the Future of the “More Economic” Approach
6 June 2017, London
Competition Law in China: An Introduction
To view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
laws.research [at] ucl.ac.uk
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- Global Governance of Antitrust and the Need for a BRICS Joint Research Platform in Competition Law and Policy by Ioannis Lianos
- The Interplay of Institutions. Linkages between Enacting and Implementing Competition Law in India by Amber Darr
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Dr Lianos chairs panel at 3rd International Legal Forum in St. Petersburg
28 May 2013
Dr Ioannis Lianos participated in the 3rd St Petersburg International Legal Forum where he chaired a panel on the important issue of the interaction of competition law with intellectual property rights.
This is an important topic for all jurisdictions but particularly a hot topic in Russia at the moment, as the Russian Federation is contemplating a revision of the statutory provisions granting IP rights immunity from competition law.
Dr Lianos is also the co-author (with Professor Rochelle Dreyfuss from NYU Law School) of a report prepared for Skolkovo (the Russian Innovation Agency) on the interaction of competition law and IP rights which was released a few days ago.
Page last modified on 28 may 13 12:58