Law Econ Soc News
- Dr Lianos chairs panel at 3rd International Legal Forum in St. Petersburg
- PhD candidate Florence Thépot awarded scholarship by American Bar Association
7 June 2016
The Digital Economy: Economics, Antitrust and Regulation
8 June 2016, Brussels
Competition Policy at the Intersection of Equity and Efficiency
A special conference honouring the scholarship of Eleanor M. Fox (NYU)
9 June 2016
Getting Merger Control Clearances for Corporate Deals
21-22 June 2016
Innovation, Competition Law and IP Rights
21 June 2016
Competition Law and Inequality
22 June 2016
The Android case(s)
27 July 2016
Digital Currencies, Digital Finance and the Constitution of a New Financial Order
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
t.wingender [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
- The Global Seed Market, Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Untying the Gordian Knot by Ioannis Lianos, Dmitry Katalevsky and Alexey Ivanov
- Superior Bargaining Power and the Global Food Value Chain. The Wuthering Heights of Holistic Competition Law? by Ioannis Lianos and Claudio Lombardi
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Dr Lianos chairs panel at 3rd International Legal Forum in St. Petersburg
28 May 2013
Dr Ioannis Lianos participated in the 3rd St Petersburg International Legal Forum where he chaired a panel on the important issue of the interaction of competition law with intellectual property rights.
This is an important topic for all jurisdictions but particularly a hot topic in Russia at the moment, as the Russian Federation is contemplating a revision of the statutory provisions granting IP rights immunity from competition law.
Dr Lianos is also the co-author (with Professor Rochelle Dreyfuss from NYU Law School) of a report prepared for Skolkovo (the Russian Innovation Agency) on the interaction of competition law and IP rights which was released a few days ago.
Page last modified on 28 may 13 12:58