Law Econ Soc News
- Florence Thépot wins World Competition Young Writers Award 2013
- Dr. Javier Tapia appointed Judge at the Competition Tribunal of the Republic of Chile
- CLES Appoints Professors William Comanor and Wolfgang Kerber
- Ioannis Lianos trains the newly established Hong Kong Competition Tribunal and lectures to the judges of the Hong Kong High Court
- Dr Lianos chairs panel at 3rd International Legal Forum in St. Petersburg
- PhD candidate Florence Thépot awarded scholarship by American Bar Association
- The first results of the Gutenberg research project on impact assessments in Europe published
The CLES is currently planning the following events:
Multi-Sided Platforms: Business, Economics & Competition Policy
A 5 hour CPD course
29 October 2014
For more information, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1407
t.wingender [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- The One and the Many: Elaborating a taxonomy of Impact Assessment practices in Europe by Ioannis Lianos and Mihaly Fazekas
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
PhD candidate Florence Thépot awarded scholarship by American Bar Association
16 October 2013
Florence Thépot has been selected for the International Scholar-in-Residence programme by the Antitrust Law Section of the American Bar Association (ABA). She has been awarded a $10,000 USD scholarship for a 3-months research visit in the United States that she will undertake during the spring of 2014. She will be working on the topic of interlocking directorates between competing companies.
For more information on the scholarship, please click here.
Page last modified on 16 oct 13 10:50