Law Econ Soc News
- Dr Lianos chairs panel at 3rd International Legal Forum in St. Petersburg
- PhD candidate Florence Thépot awarded scholarship by American Bar Association
We are currently working on a new events programme, please come back to check!
For more information and to view past events, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
laws.research [at] ucl.ac.uk
+44 (0)20 3108 8484
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Professor Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 3108 8346
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk
- The Interplay of Institutions. Linkages between Enacting and Implementing Competition Law in India by Amber Darr
- Public Policy Considerations in Competition Enforcement: Merger Control in South Africa by Azza A. Raslan
- The Global Seed Market, Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Untying the Gordian Knot by Ioannis Lianos, Dmitry Katalevsky and Alexey Ivanov
- Superior Bargaining Power and the Global Food Value Chain. The Wuthering Heights of Holistic Competition Law? by Ioannis Lianos and Claudio Lombardi
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
PhD candidate Florence Thépot awarded scholarship by American Bar Association
16 October 2013
Florence Thépot has been selected for the International Scholar-in-Residence programme by the Antitrust Law Section of the American Bar Association (ABA). She has been awarded a $10,000 USD scholarship for a 3-months research visit in the United States that she will undertake during the spring of 2014. She will be working on the topic of interlocking directorates between competing companies.
For more information on the scholarship, please click here.
Page last modified on 16 oct 13 10:50