Law Econ Soc News
- CLES Appoints Professors William Comanor and Wolfgang Kerber
- Dr Lianos appointed Visiting Professor at the University of Chile's Faculty of Law
- Dr Lianos speaks to All Party Parliamentary Group at the House of Lords
- Regulating Trade in Services in the EU and WTO: Trust, Distrust and Economic Integration
- PhD candidate Florence Thépot awarded research fellowship
- PhD candidate Matt Strader attended the International Graduate Legal Research Conference
- PhD candidate Matt Strader attends course in Gerzensee in Switzerland
- Dr Lianos speaks at St Petersburg International Legal Forum
- Global Limits of Competition Law
- PhD candidate Deni Mantzari attends European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR) conference
- PhD candidate Deni Mantzari invited to participate in EU Judicial Training
- Sport and Competition Law
- The CLES co-organised conference in Chicago on Brands, Competition and the Law
- Professor William S. Comanor speaks on mergers and innovation in the pharmaceutical industry
- A panel of experts from the United States and Europe explore the law and economics of resale price maintenance
- Dr Ioannis Lianos speaks at the First "Open Innovations" Forum (Moscow)
- Dr Ioannis Lianos awarded the prestigious Philip Leverhulme prize 2012
The CLES is currently planning the following events:
- Competition Law in Chile: Challenges and Prospects
3 March 2014, 12.30 - 1.30pm
- William Comanor, Advanced Seminar on The
Evolving Jurisprudence of Vertical Restraints
March - April 2014
For more information, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1430
t.wingender [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- The One and the Many: Elaborating a taxonomy of Impact Assessment practices in Europe by Ioannis Lianos and Mihaly Fazekas
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
Dr Ioannis Lianos awarded the prestigious Philip Leverhulme prize 2012
9 January 2013
Dr Ioannis Lianos, founder and director of the Centre for Law, Economics & Society at UCL was awarded one of the five annual Philip Leverhulme prizes for his leading research on the interaction between economics and the law.
Dr Lianos' research will focus on important dimensions of this interaction, such as the role of economic analysis in public policy decision-making, judicial scrutiny of economic analysis, the emergence of forensic economics and the role of economists in the legal process.
Page last modified on 09 jan 13 11:36