- Undergraduate Handbook 2015-16 - includes departmental information, rules on essay submission, degree rules and general UCL information
- Greek and Latin Draft Module Catalogue 2016-17 and timetable
- Guidance on essay/dissertation writing, referencing and avoiding plagiarism - a useful guide.
- Coursework coversheet - attach this to the hard copy of your essay.
- Personal Tutor form - complete and take to every meeting with your Personal Tutor.
- Extenuating Circumstances - to be used to apply for deferral of assessment (including coursework extensions and deferral of in-class examinations) and to notify the Department of short-term circumstances which may have a substantial affect on performance in assessment.
- Coursework feedback sheet - for information.
- Academic Calendar 2015-16 with week numbers: please consult for UCL Online Timetable purposes.
Module choice forms
For 2016/17 courses, please complete the relevant form and return to the departmental office by 11 April 2016.