- Undergraduate Handbook 2015-16 (coming soon!) - includes departmental information, rules on essay submission, degree rules and general UCL information
- Guidance on essay/dissertation writing, referencing and avoiding plagiarism - A useful guide.
- Coursework coversheet - attach this to the hard copy of your essay
- Personal Tutor form - complete and take to every meeting with your Personal Tutor
- Essay extension request - this must be completed and signed by your course tutor and Personal Tutor to be valid
- Extenuating Circumstances - this form should be completed by the beginning of June. Extenuating circumstances can be considered for any courses or exams undertaken during a single academic year
- Deferral request form for in-class examinations
- Coursework feedback sheet - for information
- Academic Calendar 2015-16 with week numbers: please consult for UCL Online Timetable purposes.
Course choice forms
For 2016/17 courses, please complete the relevant form and return to the departmental office by March 2016 (exact date to be confirmed).
- AW Year 2
- AW Finalist
- Classics Year 2
- Classics Finalist
- Classics Year 1 (part-time)
- Classics (part-time)
- Joint Honours Year 2
- Joint Honours Finalist
- Latin with Greek
Page last modified on 26 aug 15 14:37