- Contact Us
- News and Events
- History of Sport
- Chinese film
- Become a Friend of CCHH
- CCHH alumni
- CCHH Blog
学中国手语！Short intensive introductory immersion course spread over 6 days, 13–24 July More...
Saturday 13th June, 12.00 midday, The Spice Exchange, Kew Gardens. As part of the Kew Full of Spice Festival 2015, Vivienne Lo (UCL CCHH) will give a presentation on the history of Sichuan pepper, its medical and culinary uses. More...
A symposium on S. I. Hsiung's 1934 play, and the obstacles to and opportunities for East Asian voices in UK theatre and literature. Monday 18 May, 6.30–8pm, Anatomy JZ Young LT.
7–22 May 2015, at King’s College London, BFI Southbank, Bertha DocHouse and Chelsea College of Arts. The festival will welcome to London some of the most exciting directors currently working in Chinese-language cinema and art. More...
CCHH currently has ten Research Associates:
- Penelope Barrett UCL
- Dr Michael Clark KCL
- Dr Theresia Hofer University of Oslo
- Dr Paul Kadetz
- Dr Lars Laamann, Department of History, SOAS
- Patrizia Liberati Peking University
- Prof. Ma Kanwen 馬堪溫
- Dr Michael Stanley-Baker Max Planck Institute
- Dr Wang Tao 汪濤 Chinese Works of Art department, Sotheby's, New York
- Dr Ronit Yoeli-Tlalim Goldsmiths
Page last modified on 19 aug 15 11:27 by Penelope Barrett