- Contact Us
- News and Events
- Chinese film
- Become a Friend of CCHH
- CCHH alumni
- CCHH Blog
We are delighted and proud to announce that current CCHH PhD student Di Lu 蘆笛 has been honoured with the IASTAM Charles Leslie Junior Scholar Essay Award for his outstanding paper 'Transnational Circulation of the Knowledge of the Caterpillar Fungus to Early 20th Century'.
What Makes us Human? Philosophical and Religious Perspectives in China and the West, Central European University, Budapest, July 4–15 2016. More...
Wednesday 4 November, 5.15pm, Rockefeller 339.
A talk on intrepid travel photographer Isabella Bird and her voyages in late 19th-century China, by travel writer and former Royal Photographic Society curator Deborah Ireland. More...
CCHH currently has eleven Research Associates:
- Penelope Barrett UCL
- Dr Michael Clark KCL
- Dr Theresia Hofer University of Oslo
- Dr Paul Kadetz
- Dr Lars Laamann, Department of History, SOAS
- Patrizia Liberati Peking University
- Prof. Ma Kanwen 馬堪溫
- Dr Michael Stanley-Baker Max Planck Institute
- Dr Wang Tao 汪濤 Art Institute of Chicago
- Dr Ronit Yoeli-Tlalim Goldsmiths
- Zhao Chenyue 赵辰月 UCL
Page last modified on 28 jan 16 12:43 by Penelope Barrett