- Inaugural Lecture 15 June 2011
- History of Medicine in Motion
- Medical Texts in Translation
- Potent Substances: On the Boundaries of Food and Medicine
- Festival of Chinese Film and the Body
- Perfect Bodies
- Daoist and Other Visualisations in Practice
- Festival of Chinese Film and the Body, Film 4
- Chinese New Year celebrations 2013
- Pharmacology in China
- The Benevolent Dragon? An analysis of China's health diplomacy to Africa (1964 – the present)
- China in Latin America
- Martial arts film: The Sword Identity
- Spices and medicine: From Historical Obsession to Research of the Future
- CCHH OPEN DAY
Thursday, 20 June 2013 from 11:30 to 14:00 · Wilkins Garden Room (Bernard Katz Building).
Find out more about the unique UCL MA in Chinese Health and Humanity. Meet staff and current students. Lunch will be provided. More...
Published: Jun 10, 2013 4:27:55 PM
Published: May 15, 2013 4:56:34 PM
Published: Apr 8, 2013 6:17:45 PM
Published: Apr 2, 2013 7:09:49 PM
Published: Mar 6, 2013 1:30:04 PM
History of Medicine in Motion
17 March 2011
With Professor Shigehisa Kuriyama (Harvard University), this event was organised by two graduate students from the Centre, Theresia Hofer and Michael Stanley-Baker. It explored the potential of visual media in academic research, publishing and teaching.
To this end, in 2009 they co-convened a series of events entitled “History of Medicine in Motion” (http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/histmedinmotion/26-may-workshop-programme/) exploring digital media presentations and the piloting of new formats for delivering scholarly content in the History of Medicine.
Page last modified on 17 mar 11 15:44 by Alan W Yabsley