- Inaugural Lecture 15 June 2011
- History of Medicine in Motion
- Medical Texts in Translation
- Potent Substances: On the Boundaries of Food and Medicine
- Festival of Chinese Film and the Body
- Perfect Bodies
- Daoist and Other Visualisations in Practice
- Festival of Chinese Film and the Body, Film 4
- Chinese New Year celebrations 2013
- Pharmacology in China
- The Benevolent Dragon? An analysis of China's health diplomacy to Africa (1964 – the present)
- China in Latin America
- Martial arts film: The Sword Identity
- Spices and medicine: From Historical Obsession to Research of the Future
- CCHH OPEN DAY
- CCHH film evenings
- Performance and [dis]ability
- Chinese film evening, Dragon (Wuxia 武俠, 2011), dir. Peter Chan 陈可辛.
- History of Pre-Modern Medicine Seminar: Prof. Volker Scheid
- CCHH film – Mother (Mama 妈妈), dir. Zhang Yuan 张元, 1990.
- Film and the Chinese Medical Humanities
- CCHH alumni news
- CCHH MA student achievement
- Chinese Film and the Medical Humanities workshop
- China and Freedom of Speech: new systems for the accountability of the press. An evening with John Kampfner
- Imagining Chinese Medicine: Medical illustration from Han tombs to contemporary Comics.
- Twelve Scholars of the Bamboo Grove
- Chinese Visual Festival 2014
- A transnational history of the forensic gaze
- The 'Subtle Body' in the Indo-Tibetan and Chinese traditions
- UK première – Sauna on the Moon (Chang’e 嫦娥), dir. Zou Peng 邹鹏, China 2011
- Come and join the China-Taiwan cross-straits debate!
Monday 23 June, 2–3.30pm, Room 105, 24 Gordon Square, UCL
The debate will bring together established academics and UCL graduate students to explore contemporary Taiwan-China relations in the light of the recent Sunflower protest movement (太阳花学运).
Published: Jun 10, 2014 3:48:29 PM
Published: May 26, 2014 3:04:08 PM
Published: May 13, 2014 4:14:02 PM
Published: May 8, 2014 3:26:54 PM
Published: Apr 25, 2014 10:59:52 AM
Daoist and Other Visualisations in Practice
11 October 2012
2nd Nov 2012, 8am–1pm, at UCL
Officiant: Prof. Catherine Despeux (INALCO, Paris)
An international seminar with text readings and practical demonstrations.
Registration is now closed for this seminar.
The seminar will take place in the Wilkins Garden Room, Bernard Katz building, UCL Bloomsbury campus, WC1E 6BT.
The Bernard Katz building is the first building to the right as you enter the UCL campus through the side entrance path on Gordon Street just north of the NW corner of Gordon Square.
See the map here.
To download the programme, please click here.
To become a Friend of CCHH, please click here.
Page last modified on 11 oct 12 13:19 by Penelope Barrett