- Inaugural Lecture 15 June 2011
- History of Medicine in Motion
- Medical Texts in Translation
- Potent Substances: On the Boundaries of Food and Medicine
- Festival of Chinese Film and the Body
- Perfect Bodies
- Daoist and Other Visualisations in Practice
- Festival of Chinese Film and the Body, Film 4
- Chinese New Year celebrations 2013
- Pharmacology in China
- The Benevolent Dragon? An analysis of China's health diplomacy to Africa (1964 – the present)
- China in Latin America
- Martial arts film: The Sword Identity
- Spices and medicine: From Historical Obsession to Research of the Future
- CCHH OPEN DAY
- CCHH film evenings
- Performance and [dis]ability
- Chinese film evening, Dragon (Wuxia 武俠, 2011), dir. Peter Chan 陈可辛.
- History of Pre-Modern Medicine Seminar: Prof. Volker Scheid
- CCHH film – Mother (Mama 妈妈), dir. Zhang Yuan 张元, 1990.
- Film and the Chinese Medical Humanities
- CCHH alumni news
- CCHH MA student achievement
- China and Freedom of Speech: new systems for the accountability of the press. An evening with John Kampfner
- Chinese Film and the Medical Humanities workshop
In the context of the UCL initiative for the creation of a Chinese Medical Humanities, on the 22nd and 23rd of February the collaborate workshop (with Peking University [PKU] Institute of Medical Humanities and King's College London [KCL]) convened international experts to reflect on the use of film in teaching the Medical Humanities. More...
Published: Mar 4, 2014 4:59:57 PM
China and Freedom of Speech: new systems for the accountability of the press. An evening with John Kampfner
6th March 2014, 6.30pm
Gustave Tuck LT, UCL
Registration via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/event/8973007507
UCL’s China Centre for Health and Humanity and Centre for Transnational History invite you to a panel discussion with John Kampfner (ex editor of the New Statesman and high-profile author, broadcaster and commentator), followed by a wine reception.
Published: Feb 25, 2014 2:00:02 AM
Published: Feb 25, 2014 1:17:25 AM
22–23 February 2013 More...
Published: Feb 6, 2014 3:13:23 PM
Published: Jan 21, 2014 4:02:00 PM
CCHH OPEN DAY
10 June 2013
Thursday, 20 June 2013 from 11:30 to 14:00 · Wilkins Garden Room (Bernard Katz Building).
Find out more about the unique UCL MA in Chinese Health and Humanity.
Meet staff and current students.
Lunch will be provided.
The Bernard Katz building is the first building to the right if you
enter the UCL campus through the side entrance path next to the Bloomsbury Theatre on Gordon Street (just north of the NW corner of Gordon Square).
Click here to download a flyer in Chinese.
Page last modified on 10 jun 13 15:52 by Penelope Barrett