Module Profile: Information Law & Governance in Clinical Practice
- What is personal information? and what rights do individuals have to protect their personal information?
- Should individual rights give way to public rights?
- Where should the boundary drawn between private rights and public good?
This module examines the regulatory principles and policies which have emerged to underpin the use of personal information in a range of circumstances - for direct patient care, health research, teaching and public health.
Blended learning - web-based distance learning in the UCL Virtual Learning Environment plus 3-day face to face teaching session.
- Continuing Education students - applications for 2012-13 must be received by 15th April 2013.
Students enrolled on the
- Graduate Programme in Health Informatics (optional module)
- Graduate Programme in Health & Medical Sciences (optional module)
- Graduate Programme in Advanced Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy (optional module)
- Graduate Programme in Advanced Paediatric Physiotherapy (optional module)
- Graduate Programme in Evidence Based Healthcare (optional module)
Teaching Block 4 - see Module Calendar for details.
For further information