- Recruitment: Teaching Fellow
- 25 June: Taught Graduate Programmes Open Evening and Data Science Programme Launch
- Publication: Cognitive workload changes for nurses transitioning from a legacy system with paper documentation to a commercial electronic health record
- UCL CHIME Alumus Wins Best Journal Article Prize
- Publication: Supporting thinking on sample sizes for thematic analyses: a quantitative tool
- March 2015 Health Informatics Short Courses Open for Booking
- Publication: Who edits Wikipedia on health, and what motivates them to do it?
- CHIME Hosts Kazakh Government Delegation
- Publication: The design of a survey questionnaire to measure perceptions and behaviour during an influenza pandemic: the Flu TElephone Survey Template (FluTEST)
- NHS Health Informatics Trainees Conference and Networking Event
- Health & Medical Sciences January Intake Open for Applications
- Publication: A short generic patient experience measure: howRwe development and validation.
- UCL Announces New Fast-Track Postgraduate Diploma and MSc in Health Informatics
- UCL CHIME Reappointed to Train Future NHS Informatics Managers
- UCL hosts HL7 UK Summer School
- New Qualification: Health & Medical Sciences (Quality, Information & Safety)
- Publication: Primary total knee replacement as an example of predicting length of stay from electronic patient record system data
- January Intake Approved for Graduate Programme in Health & Medical Sciences (HMS)
- BMJ Editorial: Caldicott 2 and Patient Data
- "Patient Safety, Law Policy and Practice" Published in Paperback
- UCL Joins the European Connected Health Alliance
- UCL CHIME is Early Contributor to New Health Informatics Online Resource
- Professor Dipak Kalra takes up Presidency of the EuroRec Institute
- 2012 European Summit on Trustworthy Reuse of Health Data – plenary sessions now available on YouTube
- "Patient Safety, Law Policy and Practice"
- Ethnicity and academic performance in medicine
- Uptake of flu vaccine among healthcare workers
- Open Source, Open Standards, and Health Care Information Systems
- howRU, a new short generic measure of health status
- Dr Don E. Detmer honoured by American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA)
- Public 'reassured' by swine flu media coverage
- Key NHS IT Programmes – UCL report
- UKHIT online - Computers and the Internet
- Group membership and staff turnover affect outcomes in group CBT for persistent pain
- Electronic patient records are not a panacea
- Using computerised CBT to prevent mental health problems: a systematic review and a case study of Xanthis
- New Students Begin UCL Postgraduate Programme in Health Informatics
- CHIME researcher contributes to new book
UCL Joins the European Connected Health Alliance
8 January 2013
UCL has, through CHIME, become a Partner in the European Connected Health Alliance, an initiative spanning government, healthcare, industry and academia that delivers leadership for the development of Connected and MHealth markets and practice across Europe and beyond.
This partnership will see UCL and the ECHAlliance work together at a strategic level to promote connected health initiatives.
Professor Dipak Kalra, Director of UCL CHIME and President of the EuroRec Institute, said "Our research and teaching increasingly focus on the opportunities for health informatics to support integrated care and patient-centred care. Through the eHealth Innovation project, led by UCL and in which both the ECHAlliance and EuroRec are partners, we are investigating the success factors that enable innovative patient-centred care solutions to scale. This new partnership will connect us with many other innovative European and US initiatives with which we hope to collaborate."
Page last modified on 08 jan 13 13:53