- HELP for adding new compounds to ChemiBank
Note this information is for physically adding new compounds to the collection.
- -Each compound needs to be weighed into the vials provided.
- -Between 3-5mg is sufficient.
- -Please write clearly the exact quantity eg: 3.37mg.
- -Label the tube correctly with a compound id/name.
- -Add details onto the website when uploading a new structure.
NOTE you must be registered to upload structures.
Further information can be found at the Wolfson Institute for Biomedical Research (WIBR), UCL website alternatively you can email Dr. Paul Gane: p.gane @ ucl.ac.uk (remove spaces).