- Department of Chemical Engineering achieves Athena SWAN Silver Award
- Year in Industry Vacancy with Centrica
- 2013/14 Undergraduate prizes
- UCell – Powering Green Man festival with hydrogen
- The Department of Chemical Engineering regrets to announce that Professor Alan Jones, Head of Department 2003 - 2012 has passed away
- MNF2014 Conference, 7-10 September
- "Challenges in the energy industries" - talk by Edward Daniels (Executive Vice President Commercial and New Business Development at Shell)
- Industrial placements with DAI
- The Centre for Nature Inspired Engineering Launch and Symposium
- Electrochemical Innovation Lab accepted into the European Graphene Flagship consortium
- Dr Paul Shearing wins the 2014 Young Chemical Engineer of the Year in Academia
- Dr Federico Galvanin wins the 2014 PSE Model-Based Innovation Prize
- Functional Materials research gets £20 million boost from EPSRC
- Professor Sorensen awarded the prestigious PROSE award 2015
- EIL Wins Prestigious Climate KIC Accelerator Award
Year in Industry Vacancy with Centrica
9 July 2014
Extra Mural Year Vacancy with Centrica
There is currently a vacancy for 1 year industrial placement with Centrica starting in September 2014.
If you are interested please forward your CV to:
with the subject header as ‘’Group HSES Project Assistant Vacancy: UCL Candidate’’.
Further details can be found here.
Page last modified on 09 jul 14 09:28