- EPSRC grant success for Chemical Engineering Professor Asterios Gavriilidis and Dr. Simon Kuhn
- Grant award success for Dr. Paola Lettieri (PI) for a project on "Carbon capture and storage for small scale gas fired combined heat and power schemes"
- “Controlling a Spillover Pathway with the Molecular Cork Effect” co-authored by Dr Stamatakis published by Nature Materials
- IChemE 2013 medal winners announced
- Dr Simon Kuhn awarded the EPSRC First Grant (£99k) on "Process Intensification Using an Advanced Flow Reactor"
- Dr Paola Lettieri attends award ceremony for the Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering at Buckingham Palace
- £2.95M funding for UCL in Grid Scale Energy Storage
- "Facet engineered Ag3PO4 for efficient water photooxidation” by J. Tang Group published in Energy & Environmental Science
- Engineers Without Borders’ successful trip to Kenya
- Dr Stamatakis recognized as a Top Reviewer of CACE
- Chemical Engineering Cocktail Party 2013
- Professor Marc-Olivier Coppens at Bloomsbury Festival
- Catalysis Kinetic Monte Carlo Package "Zacros" Released by Dr Stamatakis's Group
- Professor Bruce Hanson joins Chemical Engineering as Honorary Professor to strengthen nuclear fuel cycle research and teaching
- Chemical Engineers climb pay table
- Harry Michalakakis wins award at the National Student Challenge 2013
- Electrochemical Innovation Lab website goes live
- Congratulations to Professor Haroun Mahgerefteh awarded an Eminent Scholar Program grant.
- The Royal Academy of Engineering/The Leverhulme Trust Senior Research Fellowship awarded to Dr Lettieri
- MSc Summer School, 10-11 June 2014
- MSc Bursaries
Dr Stamatakis recognized as a Top Reviewer of CACE
13 October 2013
Dr Michail Stamatakis was recently named as a Top Reviewer for Computers & Chemical Engineering (CACE) in 2012-2013. CACE, published by Elsevier on a monthly basis, is a major Chemical Engineering journal covering, among others, the areas of Modelling, Numerical Analysis, Simulation and Process Systems Engineering. Dr Stamatakis has been an author and reviewer for the journal since 2011; his most recent paper on CACE presents hybrid models of cell population heterogeneity and appeared earlier this year. The journal Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Rafiqul Gani, and Publisher, Dr Angela Welch, appreciated Dr Stamatakis’s role as a reviewer with the following citation: “in recognition of an outstanding contribution to the quality of the journal”.
Page last modified on 13 oct 13 14:10