- Meet our new Head of Department
- Paul Shearing - Most Cited Author
- Dr. Eva Sorensen awarded the ExxonMobil Excellence in Teaching Award
- Dr. Paola Lettieri’s article - one of the most cited
- Chemical Engineering triumphs in the UCL Inter-Departmental Football Tournament
- Chemical Engineering awarded ChemEngDayUK 2013 poster prizes
- Leon Brown wins ‘Focus on the Positives’ competition
- 5M£ EPSRC "Frontier Engineering Award" for UCL Centre for Nature Inspired Engineering
- EPSRC grant success for Chemical Engineering Professor Asterios Gavriilidis and Dr. Simon Kuhn
- Grant award success for Dr. Paola Lettieri (PI) for a project on "Carbon capture and storage for small scale gas fired combined heat and power schemes"
- “Controlling a Spillover Pathway with the Molecular Cork Effect” co-authored by Dr Stamatakis published by Nature Materials
- IChemE 2013 medal winners announced
- Dr Simon Kuhn awarded the EPSRC First Grant (£99k) on "Process Intensification Using an Advanced Flow Reactor"
- Dr Paola Lettieri attends award ceremony for the Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering at Buckingham Palace
- £2.95M funding for UCL in Grid Scale Energy Storage
- "Facet engineered Ag3PO4 for efficient water photooxidation” by J. Tang Group published in Energy & Environmental Science
- Engineers Without Borders’ successful trip to Kenya
- Dr Stamatakis recognized as a Top Reviewer of CACE
- Chemical Engineering Cocktail Party 2013
- Professor Marc-Olivier Coppens at Bloomsbury Festival
- Catalysis Kinetic Monte Carlo Package "Zacros" Released by Dr Stamatakis's Group
- Professor Bruce Hanson joins Chemical Engineering as Honorary Professor to strengthen nuclear fuel cycle research and teaching
- Chemical Engineers climb pay table
- Jacobs Engineering – Careers Presentation
Dr. Paola Lettieri’s article - one of the most cited
21 February 2013
Dr. Paola Lettieri’s article in Waste Management is now listed as one of the most cited articles.
The paper is entitled "Recycling and recovery routes of plastic solid waste (PSW): A review" by Al-Salem, S.M., Lettieri, P. and Baeyens, J, published in Volume 29, Issue 10, October 2009, Pages 2625-2643 (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.wasman.2009.06.004). The review covers four possible routes for Plastic Solid Waste treatment: primary (re-extrusion), secondary (mechanical), tertiary (chemical) and quaternary (energy recovery).
Page last modified on 21 feb 13 16:11