- Psycholinguistics in the South East Workshop 2010
- Workshop on Lexical access and usage properties: 27th May 2010
- IOA/CHC Speech Recording and Analysis Workshop - 22nd April 2010
- Talk - Fred Genesee - 23rd April 2010
- Cristina Romani: 12th May 2010 5pm
Workshop on Lexical access and usage properties: 27th May 2010
26 February 2010
The Centre for Human Communications is hosting a one-day meeting on how usage properties affect lexical access in language production and perception on May 27th 2010.
The meeting will take place at University College London (specific location to be confirmed). Details about registration will be posted soon.
The keynote speakers are Mitchell Sommers and Michael Vitevitch. Other speakers to be confirmed.
Anyone wishing to be considered may contact Peter Howell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Page last modified on 26 feb 10 09:42