If you love music then why not join us?
All current and former staff and students of UCL, UCL Hospitals and UC26 July, 2012in the UCL Chamber Music Club. Becoming
a member of the club, and making use of club facilities, implies a certain willingness to participate
in club concerts.
2012-2013 membership rates: students £5, staff £10
Membership Application Form 2012-2013 (Word format)
Please send your completed form to:
Stephen Cadywold, CMC Membership Secretary,
c/o Department of English Language and Literature, UCL
What are the benefits of being a member?
- Performance opportunities at UCL Chamber Music Club concerts.
- Access to other UCL musicians wishing to perform as soloists, accompanists or in ensembles.
- Use of a comfortable practice room with a Bosendorfer grand piano, and, for concerts in the Haldane Room, the club's Steinway grand piano.
- Use of a harpsichord for concerts in the Haldane Room.
- A music library containing a range of music, from solo piano pieces to sets of instrumental parts for chamber works.
- Membership of the club's email list.
- Advance notification of concerts and programme details.
- Full participation at the club's Annual General Meeting, held toward the end of each summer term.
- Association with the Oxford & Cambridge Musical Club, which meets regularly at UCL. UCL CMC members are invited to attend any of their concerts.
This page last modified
26 July, 2012