CDCN Event Archive
Here you can learn about past CDCN events.
- Seminar Series 2013/14 (pdf)
- Seminar Series 2012/13 (pdf)
- Seminar Series 2011/12 (pdf)
- Seminars Sep'10 - Dec'11 (pdf)
Summer 2012: "The Rise and Fall of Memory across the Lifespan"
- Prof Carol Barnes: “Temporal Lobe correlates of Memory Decline in Normal Aging” (video)
- Prof Neil Burgess: "Spatial memory: neural mechanisms, development and amnesia” (video)
- Prof Alan Baddeley: “The Psychology of Memory: Some Developmental Aspects" (video)
- Prof Nicola Clayton: "Mental Time Travel: From Crows to Children and Back Again" (video)
Autumn 2012: "Navigation and Spatial Memory in Terrestrial Spaces"
- Prof Faraneh Vargha-Khadem: CDCN Director's introduction (video)
- Prof John Aggleton, FRS: "Pathways for Place Learning With or Without Navigation" (video)
- Dr Pamela Banta Lavenex: “Allocentric Spatial Memory in Primates” (video)
- Dr Paul Graham: “Navigation with a Small Brain” (video)
- Dr Alastair Smith: “Large Scale Search Behaviour in Typical and Atypical Populations” (video)
- Dr Hugo Spiers: “Navigational Guidance Systems in The Human Brain” (video)
- Prof Neil Burgess: Closing Remarks and Chair, Q&A Session (video)