News & Events
- CenTraS Seminars: Stylistics and the Study of Translated Online News
- CenTraS Seminars: User-Generated Translation
- CenTraS Seminars: Reading Minds: Interaction Shifts in Translated Mental-Health Leaflets
- CenTras Seminars: Face Management and Audience Response in Subtitling
- CenTraS Seminars: Translators' Revision Processes
- CenTraS Seminars: Theoretical Issues Chinese/ English Translation
- CenTraS Seminars: Gayspeak and Gay Subjects in Audiovisual Translation: Strategies in Italian Dubbing
- CenTraS Seminars: Marketing Translated Literature: Translation As Armchair Travelling
- CenTraS Seminars: Machine Translation
- CenTraS Seminars: The Challenge of Video Game Localisation
- IV International Conference Translating Voices, Translating Regions, Conference Series
- Translating Voices, Translating Regions Conference Series
- CenTraS Seminars: Translation at the cross-roads; time for the transcreational turn?
- CenTraS Seminars: Queer affective translations in activist movements. Speaker: Michela Baldo
- CenTraS Seminars: Film musicals in translation: textual choices for the song episodes
- CenTraS Seminars: Towards a micro-history of translators and translation. Speaker: Prof. Jeremy Munday
- CenTraS Seminars: Corpora in Translation Practice
- CenTras Seminars: The art of譯（yì）
- CenTraS Seminars: The language of interlingual subtitles
- Trommons Conference '14: Language for the rest of us.
- Dr Jorge Díaz-Cintas receives an award
Dr Jorge Diaz-Cintas receives an award by the Spanish Association of Audiovisual Translators. More...
Published: May 8, 2015 3:37:17 PM
CenTraS Seminars: User-Generated Translation
Publication date: Oct 21, 2013 02:45 PM
Oct 23, 2013 04:00 PM
End: Oct 23, 2013 05:00 PM
Location: Medawar G02 Watson LT
Speaker: Saverio Perrino, Foreign Language Versions Coordinator at BBC Worldwide, London, UK
The talk focused on the phenomenon of User-generated Translation, and analysed current models of online mass collaboration. It explored how they can be applied to translation practices.