We have developed ten online training modules; these provide information on the variables available and suitable research designs, and also give indications of sample sizes.
- Fertility rates
- Events e.g. birth, cancer diagnosis, death, widowhood and the birth or death of a child (for women)
- Analysing LS data: regression-based approaches
- Defining a study population
- Households and families. See also technical note on changing definitions
- LS outputs
- Socio-economic indicators
If this is your first visit to this page, please check the technical requirements before continuing.
Page last modified on 23 oct 13 16:10 by Rachel Stuchbury