LS user resources
- Copies of the census forms used to collect LS data
One of the most useful resources for users of the LS is the data dictionary, which gives details of the large number of different variables in the LS.
- 2015 version of the data dictionary (Access, zipped), containing 2011 LS variables
- CALLS-Hub data dictionary, containing variables from all three UK LSs
LS application forms
There are three forms to complete in order to use the LS:
- Customer Request Form (Word) - one of these is required per project
- Approved Researcher Form (Word) - one of these is required for each named person on the project
- Data Access Agreement (Word) - one of these is required for each named person on the project
Derived variable database
Offers STATA code to create a range of derived variables along with some
notes on analysis.
Other online resources
Page last modified on 02 mar 15 12:46 by Joanne Tomlinson