Cells for Sight News Publication
- New research programme into Aniridia to go ahead at Moorfields Eye Hospital
- CFS will give five paper presentations and two posters at ARVO
- Hannah Levis awarded ARVO International Travel Grant
- UCLB patented technology used to develop a potential new treatment for Corneal Surface Disease
- Stefan Schrader successfully defends his PhD thesis
- Cells for Sight to host 5th Limbal Stem Cell Conference at UCL
- Hannah Levis appears in ESCRS Eurotimes
- Prof Julie Daniels invited speaker at the Gordon Conference in California
- Hannah Levis presents at the BCLA Evening Meeting
- New Postdoc joins the group
- Congrats to Marc for running the Paris Marathon!
- Julie Daniels interview on Insight Radio
- Eye disease cash for TAP Biosystems
- TAP, UCL Receive Additional Funding to Take Biomimetic Cornea into Human Safety Study
- New Scientific Data on use of Stem Cells for Ocular Surface Regeneration Presented by Daniels’ Group at Prestigious Ophthalmology Conference, ARVO
- ARVO 2012 report
- International Conference on Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Julie Daniels Fellow of the Society of Biology
- Welcome to Nuria Genicio!
- London 2012 Olympics is here!
- Farewell Marina!
- Welcome Sara Galindo!
- New research technician joins CFS
- 5th Limbal Stem Cell Meeting
- Recent Publications from CFS
- Alvena visits Prof. Funderburgh's lab in Pittsburgh
- Sarah and Alvena present at London Matrix Group
- Levis et al. manuscript accepted for publication in PLOS ONE
- Amanda Vernon successfully upgrades from MPhil to PhD
- We welcome a new member of CfS- Louise Morgan
- CfS do Movember!
- CfS Christmas Lunch
- New Endothelial RAFT article published in PLOS ONE available online now
- Aniridia Europe Meeting, Italy 2012
- CfS awarded UCL Beacon Bursary to host public engagement event
- Marc Dziasko successfully upgrades from MPhil to PhD
- Hannah and Victoria attend Aniridia Network UK Conference
- Alvena and Isobel visit Istanbul to attend TERMIS
- Marc attends the ISSCR annual conference
- Julie, Louise, Alex and Steve visit Japan
- Hannah and Marc present at the Vision of Excellence Congress in Berlin
- Cells for Sight team attend the 6th Limbal Stem Cell Forum in Liverpool
- Hannah has her paper published in Biomaterials
- Alex has his paper published in Stem Cells Translational Medicine
- Cornea Connect 2014
- Marc Dziasko has his paper published in PLoS ONE
- Hannah and Victoria raise £115 for Aniridia Network UK
- Cells for Sight team prepare for ARVO
- Julie receives PhD studentship funding from Fight for Sight
- Isobel's paper published in Experimental Eye Research
- Amanda Vernon Successfully Passes PhD Viva
- Marc Successfully passed PhD Viva
- CFS Team Celebrates Julie Daniels 100th Publication
- Check Out Our Latest Publications!
- CFS Stem Cell Facility Manufactures Pioneering AMD Therapy
Alvena and Isobel visit Istanbul to attend TERMIS
22 July 2013
Alvena and Isobel braved Istanbul to attend this years TERMIS conference where they both gave paper presentations.
Alvena presented a talk entitled:
'Human corneal stromal stem cells exhibit a robust survival capacity following isolation from organ-cultured corneas'
And Isobel presented her talk entitled:
'Function of tissue-engineered corneal epithelium cultured on plastic compressed collagen intended for treatment of limbal stem cell deficiency'
Isobel and Alvena also had time to do some sightseeing whilst out there.
This is a picture of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul.
Page last modified on 19 jul 13 15:28