Cells for Sight News Publication
- New research programme into Aniridia to go ahead at Moorfields Eye Hospital
- CFS will give five paper presentations and two posters at ARVO
- Hannah Levis awarded ARVO International Travel Grant
- UCLB patented technology used to develop a potential new treatment for Corneal Surface Disease
- Stefan Schrader successfully defends his PhD thesis
- Cells for Sight to host 5th Limbal Stem Cell Conference at UCL
- Hannah Levis appears in ESCRS Eurotimes
- Prof Julie Daniels invited speaker at the Gordon Conference in California
- Hannah Levis presents at the BCLA Evening Meeting
- New Postdoc joins the group
- Congrats to Marc for running the Paris Marathon!
- Julie Daniels interview on Insight Radio
- Eye disease cash for TAP Biosystems
- TAP, UCL Receive Additional Funding to Take Biomimetic Cornea into Human Safety Study
- New Scientific Data on use of Stem Cells for Ocular Surface Regeneration Presented by Daniels’ Group at Prestigious Ophthalmology Conference, ARVO
- ARVO 2012 report
- International Conference on Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Julie Daniels Fellow of the Society of Biology
- Welcome to Nuria Genicio!
- London 2012 Olympics is here!
- Farewell Marina!
- Welcome Sara Galindo!
- New research technician joins CFS
- 5th Limbal Stem Cell Meeting
- Recent Publications from CFS
- Alvena visits Prof. Funderburgh's lab in Pittsburgh
- Sarah and Alvena present at London Matrix Group
- Levis et al. manuscript accepted for publication in PLOS ONE
- Amanda Vernon successfully upgrades from MPhil to PhD
- We welcome a new member of CfS- Louise Morgan
- CfS do Movember!
- CfS Christmas Lunch
- New Endothelial RAFT article published in PLOS ONE available online now
- Aniridia Europe Meeting, Italy 2012
- CfS awarded UCL Beacon Bursary to host public engagement event
- Marc Dziasko successfully upgrades from MPhil to PhD
- Hannah and Victoria attend Aniridia Network UK Conference
- Alvena and Isobel visit Istanbul to attend TERMIS
- Marc attends the ISSCR annual conference
- Julie, Louise, Alex and Steve visit Japan
- Hannah and Marc present at the Vision of Excellence Congress in Berlin
- Cells for Sight team attend the 6th Limbal Stem Cell Forum in Liverpool
- Hannah has her paper published in Biomaterials
- Alex has his paper published in Stem Cells Translational Medicine
- Cornea Connect 2014
- Marc Dziasko has his paper published in PLoS ONE
- Hannah and Victoria raise £115 for Aniridia Network UK
- Cells for Sight team prepare for ARVO
- Julie receives PhD studentship funding from Fight for Sight
- Isobel's paper published in Experimental Eye Research
Stefan Schrader successfully defends his PhD thesis
25 April 2012
Dr Stefan Schrader is officially Dr Dr after successfully defending his PhD thesis entitled "Tissue Engineering for Conjunctival Reconstruction". He celebrated with a well earned pint and burger in the Eagle! He is now back in Germany continuing work as a consultant Ophthalmologist at the Duesseldorf University Hospital. He is also setting up his own research lab at the Heinrich-Heine University where Corinne Drechsler is his PhD student. Corinne spent some time in our lab at the end of last year.
29 February 2012
Page last modified on 25 apr 12 13:56