Cells for Sight News Publication
- New research programme into Aniridia to go ahead at Moorfields Eye Hospital
- CFS will give five paper presentations and two posters at ARVO
- Hannah Levis awarded ARVO International Travel Grant
- UCLB patented technology used to develop a potential new treatment for Corneal Surface Disease
- Stefan Schrader successfully defends his PhD thesis
- Cells for Sight to host 5th Limbal Stem Cell Conference at UCL
- Hannah Levis appears in ESCRS Eurotimes
- Prof Julie Daniels invited speaker at the Gordon Conference in California
- Hannah Levis presents at the BCLA Evening Meeting
- New Postdoc joins the group
- Congrats to Marc for running the Paris Marathon!
- Julie Daniels interview on Insight Radio
- Eye disease cash for TAP Biosystems
- TAP, UCL Receive Additional Funding to Take Biomimetic Cornea into Human Safety Study
- New Scientific Data on use of Stem Cells for Ocular Surface Regeneration Presented by Daniels’ Group at Prestigious Ophthalmology Conference, ARVO
- ARVO 2012 report
- International Conference on Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Julie Daniels Fellow of the Society of Biology
- Welcome to Nuria Genicio!
- London 2012 Olympics is here!
- Farewell Marina!
- Welcome Sara Galindo!
- New research technician joins CFS
- 5th Limbal Stem Cell Meeting
- Recent Publications from CFS
- Alvena visits Prof. Funderburgh's lab in Pittsburgh
- Sarah and Alvena present at London Matrix Group
- Levis et al. manuscript accepted for publication in PLOS ONE
- Amanda Vernon successfully upgrades from MPhil to PhD
- We welcome a new member of CfS- Louise Morgan
- CfS do Movember!
- CfS Christmas Lunch
- New Endothelial RAFT article published in PLOS ONE available online now
- Aniridia Europe Meeting, Italy 2012
- CfS awarded UCL Beacon Bursary to host public engagement event
- Marc Dziasko successfully upgrades from MPhil to PhD
- Hannah and Victoria attend Aniridia Network UK Conference
- Alvena and Isobel visit Istanbul to attend TERMIS
- Marc attends the ISSCR annual conference
Sarah and Alvena present at London Matrix Group
14 October 2012
Sarah Dale and Alvena Kureshi presented at the London Matrix Group which brings together scientists from different London colleges interested in matrix biology. It was the 15th Anniversary Meeting on Growth Factor Regulation & Pathology to Cytomechanics. Sarah's presentation was entitled "Identifying profibrotic targets promoting the scarring in ocular mucous membrane pemphigoid" and Alvena presented "An in vitro model to measure and demonstrate load-induced collagen matrix growth".
Page last modified on 14 oct 12 10:20