Cells for Sight News Publication
- New research programme into Aniridia to go ahead at Moorfields Eye Hospital
- CFS will give five paper presentations and two posters at ARVO
- Hannah Levis awarded ARVO International Travel Grant
- UCLB patented technology used to develop a potential new treatment for Corneal Surface Disease
- Stefan Schrader successfully defends his PhD thesis
- Cells for Sight to host 5th Limbal Stem Cell Conference at UCL
- Hannah Levis appears in ESCRS Eurotimes
- Prof Julie Daniels invited speaker at the Gordon Conference in California
- Hannah Levis presents at the BCLA Evening Meeting
- New Postdoc joins the group
- Congrats to Marc for running the Paris Marathon!
- Julie Daniels interview on Insight Radio
- Eye disease cash for TAP Biosystems
- TAP, UCL Receive Additional Funding to Take Biomimetic Cornea into Human Safety Study
- New Scientific Data on use of Stem Cells for Ocular Surface Regeneration Presented by Daniels’ Group at Prestigious Ophthalmology Conference, ARVO
- ARVO 2012 report
- International Conference on Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Julie Daniels Fellow of the Society of Biology
- Welcome to Nuria Genicio!
- London 2012 Olympics is here!
- Farewell Marina!
- Welcome Sara Galindo!
- New research technician joins CFS
- 5th Limbal Stem Cell Meeting
- Recent Publications from CFS
- Alvena visits Prof. Funderburgh's lab in Pittsburgh
- Sarah and Alvena present at London Matrix Group
- Levis et al. manuscript accepted for publication in PLOS ONE
- Amanda Vernon successfully upgrades from MPhil to PhD
- We welcome a new member of CfS- Louise Morgan
- CfS do Movember!
- CfS Christmas Lunch
- New Endothelial RAFT article published in PLOS ONE available online now
- Aniridia Europe Meeting, Italy 2012
- CfS awarded UCL Beacon Bursary to host public engagement event
- Marc Dziasko successfully upgrades from MPhil to PhD
- Hannah and Victoria attend Aniridia Network UK Conference
- Alvena and Isobel visit Istanbul to attend TERMIS
- Marc attends the ISSCR annual conference
- Julie, Louise, Alex and Steve visit Japan
- Hannah and Marc present at the Vision of Excellence Congress in Berlin
- Cells for Sight team attend the 6th Limbal Stem Cell Forum in Liverpool
- Hannah has her paper published in Biomaterials
- Alex has his paper published in Stem Cells Translational Medicine
- Cornea Connect 2014
- Marc Dziasko has his paper published in PLoS ONE
- Hannah and Victoria raise £115 for Aniridia Network UK
- Cells for Sight team prepare for ARVO
- Julie receives PhD studentship funding from Fight for Sight
- Isobel's paper published in Experimental Eye Research
Hannah Levis appears in ESCRS Eurotimes
25 April 2012
An article appeared in the March edition of ESCRS Eurotimes magazine entitled Epithelium repair- New collagen substrate enables growth of differentiated epithelial tissue in cell culture. Hannah presented at the XXIX Congress of the ESCRS in Vienna in September 2011 and this was a follow up to that presentation.
Published 1st March 2012 in ESCRS Eurotimes
Page last modified on 25 apr 12 13:58