Cells for Sight News Publication
- New research programme into Aniridia to go ahead at Moorfields Eye Hospital
- CFS will give five paper presentations and two posters at ARVO
- Hannah Levis awarded ARVO International Travel Grant
- UCLB patented technology used to develop a potential new treatment for Corneal Surface Disease
- Stefan Schrader successfully defends his PhD thesis
- Cells for Sight to host 5th Limbal Stem Cell Conference at UCL
- Hannah Levis appears in ESCRS Eurotimes
- Prof Julie Daniels invited speaker at the Gordon Conference in California
- Hannah Levis presents at the BCLA Evening Meeting
- New Postdoc joins the group
- Congrats to Marc for running the Paris Marathon!
- Julie Daniels interview on Insight Radio
- Eye disease cash for TAP Biosystems
- TAP, UCL Receive Additional Funding to Take Biomimetic Cornea into Human Safety Study
- New Scientific Data on use of Stem Cells for Ocular Surface Regeneration Presented by Daniels’ Group at Prestigious Ophthalmology Conference, ARVO
- ARVO 2012 report
- International Conference on Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- Julie Daniels Fellow of the Society of Biology
- Welcome to Nuria Genicio!
- London 2012 Olympics is here!
- Farewell Marina!
- Welcome Sara Galindo!
- New research technician joins CFS
- 5th Limbal Stem Cell Meeting
- Recent Publications from CFS
- Alvena visits Prof. Funderburgh's lab in Pittsburgh
- Sarah and Alvena present at London Matrix Group
- Levis et al. manuscript accepted for publication in PLOS ONE
- Amanda Vernon successfully upgrades from MPhil to PhD
- We welcome a new member of CfS- Louise Morgan
- CfS do Movember!
- CfS Christmas Lunch
- New Endothelial RAFT article published in PLOS ONE available online now
- Aniridia Europe Meeting, Italy 2012
- CfS awarded UCL Beacon Bursary to host public engagement event
- Marc Dziasko successfully upgrades from MPhil to PhD
- Hannah and Victoria attend Aniridia Network UK Conference
- Alvena and Isobel visit Istanbul to attend TERMIS
- Marc attends the ISSCR annual conference
- Julie, Louise, Alex and Steve visit Japan
Aniridia Europe Meeting, Italy 2012
17 December 2012
Julie has joined the Scientific Advisory Committee for Aniridia Europe. The Committee is comprised of five leading aniridia clinicians and scientists from different EU countries. Their first meeting was held at the Venice Eye Bank in Mestre, Italy in November 2012. The Scientific Committee is planning a joint research strategy in collaboration with patient groups, some of whom also attended the meeting. The event was very productive and gave time for the researchers to understand the concerns and hopes of those with aniridia. The next Aniridia Europe Conference will be held in Venice in 2014.
The Aniridia Europe Scientific Committee from left to right; Paolo Rama, Hans-Reinhard Koch, Tor Paaske Utheim, Juan Alverez de Toledo and Julie Daniels.
Page last modified on 17 dec 12 11:42