Registration and Fees
- All applicants must be an EU member or have a visa for entry into the UK. Those applicants needing a visa should inform us at the time of application.
- Please fill in an application form and submit it. Then send your CV separately to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The fee for the course is £925. This includes all laboratory and course materials. The fee is discounted to £725 for those working/studying in education. Payment details will be advised once you have been accepted on the course.
- There are 20 places available.
- Successful applicants will be informed by 3rd April 2013 at the latest.