Registration and Fees
- All applicants must come from an EU member country or have a valid visa for entry into the UK. Those applicants needing a visa should inform us at the time of application.
- Please fill in the application form on this website and submit it. Then send your CV separately to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The fee for the course is £925. This includes all laboratory and course materials as well as social functions. The fee is discounted to £725 for those working/studying in education. Payment details will be advised once you have been accepted onto the course.
- There are 20 places available.
- On acceptance, a deposit of £50 is required to secure your place. This is non-refundable.
- The full fees are not required until 1st May 2014.
- If you have been accepted onto the course, but find you cannot attend, the fee will be reimbursed - but only if we are informed before 10th June 2014. After this date fees are not refundable.