Registration and Fees
- All applicants must come from an EU member country or have a valid visa for entry into the UK. Those applicants needing a visa should inform us at the time of application.
- Please fill in the application form on this website and submit it. Then send your CV separately to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The fee for the course is £925 This includes all laboratory and course materials as well as social functions. The fee is discounted to £725 for those working/studying in education.
- Early Bird reductions apply if payment is made before 31st March - £875 and £675 respectively.
- Payment of fee is required by 1st June 2015.
- Payment can be made here at the UCL online store
- If you have been accepted onto the course, but find you cannot attend, the fee will be reimbursed - but only if we are informed before 10th June 2015. After this date fees are not refundable.
- There are 20 places available.