- Join Us! We are currently looking for a postdoctoral research associate
- Check out our latest paper in Actin Dynamics During Axon Remodeling
- 5th price to Kieran Boyle's hippocampal cell image. Kieran took this image while working in our group at UCL
Our lab is part of 4 excellent 4 year PhD programs
In the News
Our recent findings on the role of the Wnt antagonist Dkk1 in Amyloid-ß mediated synaptic loss (Purro et al, J. Neurosci, 2012) were discussed at scientific forums and in the news.
- Alzheimer’s Research Forum
- Faculty of 1000 (two evaluations, including one by Prof. Randall Moon, a highly-regarded HHMI scientist and expert in Wnt signalling).
- UCL news
- The independent
Our findings on the role of Wnt3 in the neuromuscular junction synapse formation (Henriquez et al, PNAS, 2008) were discussed in BBC news.
Page last modified on 03 dec 13 16:00 by Soledad Galli